Thursday, January 1, 2009

READERSachievers says Hello!

What is READERSachievers?

READERSachievers is part of my effort to document my experiences as an English as a Second Language (ESL) practitioner. I currently teach English in a vernacular primary school in Sungai Buloh, Malaysia.

READERSachievers is designedto assist beginning ESL practitioners like me in helping our learners to read. We will share our experiences in the classroom, especially those related to materials development, teaching tips, motivation techniques and other areas that shall help us help our children to read. I will document my own experiences here and I hope you will do the same too.

Leave a message on the comment box if you are interested to contribute to this blog and I shall put you as a READERSachievers team member.

READERSachievers focuses on the development of early reading skills so it will probably be most useful to kindergarten and primary school ESL teachers. However, secondary school teachers, parents, caregivers and anyone with fantastic ideas for building basic reading skills are most welcome to contribute.

No comments: